Data Analysis with Python Projects - Mean-Variance-Standard Deviation Calculator

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
while i run this simple code in replit.com with the start code given by freeCodeCamp. it says …importError: attempted relative import with no known parent package. even I tried to run the test_model.py, the same thing happened. please let me know how to resolve this problem. is it because I did not install Python in locate system?

Your code so far

import numpy as np
def calculate(list):
    ls = np.array(list)
  print(ls)

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Data Analysis with Python Projects - Mean-Variance-Standard Deviation Calculator

Link to the challenge:

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.