Data Engineer Case Study

Thanks a lot, i need to study about this.

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

It is pretty typical on here for people to share what they have tried so that anyone helping has more of an idea of what help is actually helpful.

Please provide some example of what you’ve tried and I’m sure you’ll get more help.

Happy coding :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your answer.
I couldn’t respond to a question about Kafka because i don’t have any technical basics about it but i’m curious about the approach to that question.
I think using incremental load from database to Kafka is better option but i don’t know how Kafka works.

Question:

There is a platform which uses relational Database and also Kafka to communicate and receive order data(and updates) of the customers. Which of these method is a better approach:

An incremental load from the DB or importing data via Kafka into the DWH? What are advantages and disadvantages?

Guys what do you understand from this question and how do you approach it?

Thanks you.