Data visualization: Unable to Import Data

Hey guys,
I was trying to complete the Data Visualization Certification but unfortunately I am stuck at the project ’ Visualize Data with a Bar Chart’. I have to import data from a given link and I tried all tho methods presented in the courses before the 5 projects but my code does not seem to work. I hope someone could help me out here, that would be super. Thanks in advance.

Challenge: https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/data-visualization/data-visualization-projects/visualize-data-with-a-bar-chart

Welcome, MnB (reminds me of Mugg&Bean, if you know what that is :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

I have edited your title, and moved the challenge link to the body of your post. It is quite difficult to click on links, if they are within the title. Also, more descriptive titles help you get help.

Also, would you mind sharing, at a minimum, your current code? Preferably, a link to your project/code (e.g. CodePen, if you are using it).

It is very difficult to help without that.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.