Delete this clutterrrrr

delete this clutter delete this clutter

I don’t know what you mean. If you want pregenerated websites, you can use WordPress. If you want something like Tumblr, you can use Tumblr or Google search for “websites like Tumblr”.

What are you trying to do? What do you want to make?

1 Like

You edited you post to try to clarify what you mean. Thank you for that.

You said

Have decided to just learn the intro stuff in freecode

This seems to indicate that you want to learn about full stack web development or computer programming

Then you said

mainly cos decided to make some tumblrs and would to edit eventually

This seems to indicate that you want to be able to change CSS on websites like Tumblr or MySpace.

Then you said

what other platform / options are EASY

It is clear that you want something to be ‘EASY’, but it is not clear what you want to be easy. A platform / option like Tumblr? As discussed in this post, WordPress might be want you want, but it depends upon what you are trying to make.

Then you said,

tumblr seems to be the least worst even tho it seems like nobody uses it anymore dunno

It now seems like you are looking for suggestions for websites that let you blog. You have been given several.

Then you say,

like there’s suppose to be NEW THINGS in society so what are the easy options that has good themes???

I’m not sure what you mean about ‘NEW THINGS in society’, but ‘easy options that has good themes’ seems to indicate that you are just looking for a blogging website that is easy to use. Try WordPress.

But since all I know is that you want a ‘platform /options’ that is ‘EASY’ and ‘has good themes’, it is difficult for me say anything more specific since I don’t understand

1. what you need
  2. what you have tried
  3. why you have rejected your current candidates
2 Likes