Deleted a container for Mario Database. New one is blank and doesn't show anything. Please help! Can't find any solution anywhere

I had an issue with my project, couldn’t connect to the postgres server so I deleted it from CodeAlly when I couldn’t figure it out.

Since then, I’ve been unable to create another one of the project, I see the container in CodeAlly but it just shows blank when it’s loaded.

Please help, lost the whole day to this issue.

I am having same issue.

1 Like

Yes, I also face this issue and have tried reloading several times, but still blank…

There are outages/connection issues with CodeAlly at the moment but hopefully they will be resolved very soon!

I was able to start another project, even with the connection issues.

This one starts but it remains blank, that’s why I think it might have something to do with deleting the container.

Let’s hope, concerned people will fix this soon.

Yes, it does seem to be a persistent issue with this particular course. I can’t find a way around this right now but hopefully it’s being addressed and will be fixed before too long.

I got this on Building-Five-programs lesson. I got multiple errors on multiple lessons this morning.

Anyone get a different outcome yet?

Not yet. Same issue still persist.

Hi guys,

It’s Adam from CodeAlly here. Sorry for being late to the party! We fixed most of the broken projects a while ago and new projects work well. Some older projects will require manually deleting them in the UI but the number is very limited.

Please let me know if you still experience issues and happy coding!
Adam

Thanks Adam. I’ve been able to do some of the projects I had issues with.