Deleted account to start over, now its not working

Hello:)

I deleted my old account because i wanted to start over, now it seems there is someting wrong.
At the first (and also second , third) im pretty sure i entered the right code.
When i hit the run test button nothing happens…

Here is test one:
Your h1element should have the text “Hello World”.

my code:
<h1>"Hello World"</h1>

Then run tests… and the outcome display keeps showing: // running tests…

I had this yesterday and tried it again today… i also tried other simple tests and they act the same…

Could someone help me out here ?

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into the forum, precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

markdown_Forums

The text “Hello World” should not have quotes around it.

Thanks for the response.

Im sure i came with the right solution, i tried many things.
There is just some bug ore maybe some setting in my browsers … im sure because the output screen doesnt run it it just keep displaying // running test

thank you.

but i still need an answer too my question ?

No matter wat code i use the outcome screen only displays //running test

i was at number 300 or someting before so i know how to create a h1 with hello world …
Wat is going wrong here ?

The code that you put in your original question is wrong. It will not pass the tests.

If you’re seeing problems using the site in general, my first question is what browser are you using? Both Edge and Safari have failed to correctly implement new JavaScript and CSS standards and as a result they sometimes behave unpredictably.

I just did it in Firefox and then it works.
tried it again in internet explorer and it doesnt… Very strange

If you become a web developer you will learn to hate Microsoft browsers and Safari with a passion.