Deleted course file contents in Kitty Ipsum lesson -- Any Help?

This lesson is 140 steps, I’m more than halfway through and I erased the contents of one of the tutorial files. The file in question is kitty_ipsum_2.txt

Is the only way to replace/restore the file by resetting the course? I really do not want to go through those previous steps again.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.5112.102 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Advanced Bash by Building a Kitty Ipsum Translator - Build a Kitty Ipsum Translator

Link to the challenge:

Did you try to reset the course by clicking the reset button? If you do that your progress will be recovered till the previous step.

I didn’t reset as I don’t want to have to do all the steps again. I’ll try it, if I have to start again I’ll just get extra practice.

Thanks

**Not sure why, but I logged in to try the reset and the file in question was restored to its original state. No reset needed. **

The reset button will reset the step you are on @kwame.arms - so you would not have had to start over :+1:

It resets itself when you re-launch the course, as well - so that’s why the contents returned.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.