Delicious Landing Page with a Funny Video

Delicious Landing Page with a Funny Video
0.0 0

Hey there,

here is my product page with delicious food photos and a funny video. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you in advance.

Peace,
Merve.

Looks very good, the layout is responsive in action, but some elements are a little small such as some of our clients items.

One issue is about a situation when one link of top navigation goes to next line, but it doesn’t look very well I think, check:
Because of left-margin you applied for each element. Use something better, like grid.

Also considering the green color of the logo/title of the page looks not very sync with background color(my opinion)

The only css rule could break layout on very small screen is about form input[type=email] rule, becasue of fixed width value 20em.

I note em is a relative value, but it’s relative from one absolute value (font pixel/point size), so 20em could break your layout.

em is great for font-size, to apply size ratio based by global or parent font-size.

Fix is easy, considering following:

form input[type=email] {
    margin: 0;
    /* width: 20em; */
    max-width: 20em;/*not larger than this, but could be smaller*/
    width: 100%;/*by default, let it go to fit*/
    padding: 0.5em;
    border: 2px solid white;
}

Image links are also broken, or the target(tinypic) doesn’t allow you for direct image locating(could be becasue of same-origin policy), not critical.

I also suggest you add one bottom border to top fixed navigation

Very good progress for your works, well done.

Keep goin on great work, happy programming.