Demographic Data Analyzer syntax error

Trying to find the percentage of people with a Bachelors degree. I’ve come up with a several different ways to do this, most of which work when I try it on kaggle. But no matter which way I’ve tried on repl.it, it brings up an error. I’m sure this is going to be something really simple…
Thanks for the help!

https://repl.it/@thepaperrose/boilerplate-demographic-data-analyzer#demographic_data_analyzer.py

Your code so far
percentage_bachelors = round(df[df[‘education’] == ‘Bachelors’].shape[0] / df.shape[0]*100, 1)

The error I get
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “main.py”, line 2, in
import demographic_data_analyzer
File “/home/runner/boilerplate-demographic-data-analyzer/demographic_data_analyzer.py”, line 17
percentage_bachelors = round(df[df[‘education’] == ‘Bachelors’].shape[0] / df.shape[0]*100, 1) # round(len(df[df[‘education’] == ‘Bachelors’) / len(df) * 100, 1)
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.198 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Demographic Data Analyzer

Link to the challenge:

There is no error in this command, actually this is either glitch in repl.it, or you’ve error in other line, because I was also getting the error like this… I had to completely rewrite the code(it was 4 lines only)
if you remove that line, then you’ll find the same error in code next to it…
Try copy pasting the code one by one in another file.

Edit: Found the Error
in line 14 above this error, you have
average_age_men = df.loc[(df['sex'] == 'Male', 'age').mean()
you’re missing ] before calling the main function

Hey @markpouncey,
You can create a new topic if you haven’t found the solution for your problem.
We can help you if you provide more details about the issues.