Developer instincts summoned!

Kindly you are requested to unleash your developer instincts on this project - any ideas,comments or advice.

Hi @rotshi

Here goes…

• codepen assumes the header elements for you. You can click on the ‘Settings’ button to make any changes you want. Basically all you need to put into the HTML section is everything you’d put between the <body> </body> tags.

• codepen will also do some validation for you. In the HTML and CSS sections you can click on the arrow in the upper right and then ‘Analyze HTML’ and ‘Analyze CSS’ respectively to help clean up any errors. (You have a couple of things you can clean up)

• Something you may want to revisit/think about is putting a little space between the radio buttons and checkboxes and the associated text.

• This is nothing you have to fix but just something that I don’t like seeing. Latin is a dead language and most people don’t use it correctly. The correct way to shorten “exempli gratia” is “E.g.”. Don’t even bother with that part…just put in an example of a username, email address and age.

• For age you not only put in an unrealistic age but your sample shows “years old” in a field that will not accept anything but numbers. Don’t ask for something you won’t accept.

In the comments section, when the user starts typing the first character is butted against the border…it’s hard to see. That’s a nit but as you learn it’s something you may want to think about.

And after all that I do want to say, you have a nice, clean design. Good job!

1 Like

@Roma thanks a lot for your time, there is no way i would have figured out what you have pointed out.
You don’t know what you don’t know.
This gives me more courage and energy to push forward.
This is such a wonderful community.