Developing Mean stack application

I am supposed to develop a Mean stack application as part of the process for appearing for a job interview in a tech company in Bangalore city of the country India.

I am not knowing how and where to start developing the Mean stack application, so that by mentioning the details of the Mean stack project that I have developed in my resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV), I can get offered the job as a Mean stack developer in the company where I will be going for the interview.

Can I please know how can I develop a Mean stack application without having any prior full time work experience in Computer programming in any company or organization?

What are the fundamental things required for developing a Mean stack application from scratch and how can I know more about it?

How will I get to know whether the Mean stack application that I have developed from scratch on my laptop is working correctly or not?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.