Diff is 971 characters long. Set self.maxDiff to None to see it. : Expected differnt values in heat map

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/runner/boilerplate-medical-data-visualizer-3/test_module.py”, line 47, in test_heat_map_values
self.assertEqual(actual, expected, “Expected differnt values in heat map.”)
AssertionError: Lists differ: [‘0.0[556 chars]-0.0’] != [‘0.0[556 chars]-0.0’, ‘-0.0’, ‘0.1’, ‘-0.1’, ‘-0.1’, ‘0.7’, ‘[51 chars]0.1’]

Second list contains 13 additional elements.
First extra element 78:
‘-0.0’

Diff is 971 characters long. Set self.maxDiff to None to see it. : Expected differnt values in heat map.

Can someone help me with this error . I tried changing the version of matplotlib in poetry but still the same erroe

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:88.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0.

Challenge: Medical Data Visualizer

Link to the challenge:

Several things can cause that error I believe. You’ll need to post a link to your project on repl.it or something similar (preferable) or post your code here (in a code block, please) or we won’t be able to help.

Thanks @jeremy.a.gray for the reply. Actually, I found the issue by reading all your comments on the forum and I set maxDiff = None and did some changes in the overweight column and little change in the test module. After several tries it worked. Thanks a lot for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.