Doctor Who Quote Machine... Feedback Please

I’ve pretty much finished most of my quote machine.

I really struggled trying to make an actual tweet button using twitter’s documentation, but I just couldn’t get it working. I found this other work around, but didn’t get the look of an official tweet button.

Let me know what you think and if there’s anything I need to fix or should change. Thank you!

hey!

this is a great start, it looks great and I love that both the quote and pictures change!

I have only a couple of minor suggestions if you want 'em.

1. on my widescreen 1080p monitor, the placement of both the image and quotes were on the ends, and you had a lot of ‘whitespace’ in the middle. using padding, I’m sure you could push your elements more towards the middle, and have the whitespace on the ends instead.

2. cards on the table, I’m working on this project currently myself, and am also struggling to make the twitter button look good. you’ve probably already been on this site, but I’ll link it just in case. https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
    however, if you ignore that, it would still be pretty simple to add a twitter image (the bird) to your button using font awesome.
    here’s the link https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css
    (you need to go into your CSS settings, and add this as an external css) then you can add the “class = ‘fa fa-twitter’” to your button div.

but other than that, it looks pretty good!

oh!
and it’d be cool, when tweeting the quote, to have it also include who said it

I love the idea of having the pictures change to the quoted doctor, and I love the standardized style of the pictures! If I had to complain about anything, I would agree with @Adament13 that there is a bit too much space in the middle.

Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback. I really appreciate it. I think you’re right about the white space in the middle. I will definitely go back and see what I can do. i think I will go back and add in the FA twitter logo.

Thanks for checking it out. I was thinking about this, but thought it might cut off too much of the quote. I was thinking instead of adding each actor to just add “- The Doctor” at the end of the quote in the tweet. What do you think of that idea?

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. I appreciate it. I will definitely be going back to fix the white space issue.