Documentation Feedback

This was by far my least favorite project to do on here lol I know it isn’t perfect but I’m just looking for feedback on the code I wrote

1 Like

I found this bug. I would suggest making the navbar a fixed width then set main’s left margin to the same size plus a little extra for the padding between the navbar and the document content. This will prevent the above error. Other wise…good job.

The menu items appear to spaced too far apart from each other. I see the same bug that wmooney1984 sees.

thank you guys for the feedback! I edited my media queries so hopefully it looks good on all devices! i’m not sure why, but this project has really been a doozy