Does anyone know how to create a ladder in Python?(Beginner)

Steps should be made due to ‘#’ and spaces. Here is an example. I would be very grateful for your help!

#
 ##
###
$ python solution.py 5
    #
   ##
  ###
 ####
#####
$```

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. Some of what you are asking is pretty trivial in the Free Code Camp context, so you might find that if you’re not getting the instruction and material you need in your current studies, the FCC curriculum will really help you get started. At a modest guess I’d say investing a 4-5 hours working through the curriculum here will really pay off. You can find the curriculum at https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn.

With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

It is pretty typical on here for people to share a codepen / repl.it / jsfiddle example of what they have tried so that anyone helping has more of an idea of what help is actually helpful.

Please provide some example of what you’ve tried and I’m sure you’ll get more help.

Happy coding :slight_smile:

The code is in Russian,so I cannot translate it otherwise(((

I thought you were looking for help with Python, not Russian…

class Ladder:
       def my_ladder(self,n):
               for i in range(1:n+1):
                      Print("  "*(n-i))
                       Print("# "*i)

result= Ladder()
length=int(input(" enter length of ladder :"))
result.my_ladder(length)
1 Like

@mohanreddy.arolla, it’s great that you know how to do this, but it won’t help the OP in the long run to give them answers that they don’t understand how to generate themselves.

So, any suggestions for me

Your code has been blurred out to avoid spoiling a full working solution for other campers who may not yet want to see a complete solution. In the future, if you post a full passing solution to a challenge and have questions about it, please surround it with [spoiler] and [/spoiler] tags on the line above and below your solution code.

Thank you.

Could u give an example please

I am new to this site .
Since i created an account today for the first time i am not able to understand how to use this .so could u please help me becoming more better

See the discussion here.

We try to help people fix issues in their code and build their understanding.

Thank you very much!Going to figure out the steps working through Pythontutor site!You helped me a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: