Does anyone know what stack was used in the Non-profit project demo: "Child First Authority - Baltimore, Maryland "?

Does anyone know what stack was used in the Non-profit project demo: "Child First Authority - Baltimore, Maryland "?

Hello Folks!

I’m totally new here (this is first post, in fact :smile:). As part of the FreeCodeCamp test, I was going through this Youtube video for a non-profit.

Can someone tell me what theme/library is being used to develop that dashboard? Frankly, I’ve never seen such elements in plain Bootstrap. Or is it a totally customized version of Bootstrap?

Thanks,
Prahlad

Watching the video, you will see at time stamp 8m 47s, the developer goes over the tech stack.

Just in general, if you are a chrome user try the Wappalyzer extension to see what technologies are being used…

Thanks, I just saw the stack. But I still don’t understand how that advanced gear panel on the left side made solely using Bootstrap framework? Or does that make use of angular-ui-grid?

Below, is the link to the GitHub repo. You can review the code to discover how it was created.

child-first-authority-fcc-project (GitHub.com)

@jamesperrin, thanks.