Does the lesson continue after running or manually have to choose the next lesson?

Tell us what’s happening:
When I click the run tests option it just keep saying “running test” and nothing further. Is this supposed to take quite awhile to run then move on to the next lesson or am I to exit out each time and move on towards the next lesson manually?

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36 Edge/16.16299.

Link to the challenge:

have you got that a big correct icon . if not you might have a error in your code and its not running.

That’s the thing though, there isn’t an error in my code, because in the first lesson it says to change the “Hello” to “Hello World” and in doing so it still kept saying “running test” as well as this lesson where it just wants me to delete heading 1, after deleting the heading 1 , it still says “running test”.

Are you by any chance using Edge, IE, or Safari as your browser? Free Code Camp has bee updated to use newer technologies. It makes the application much faster and it means that we can go much longer without having to do a huge migration like this. However, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Safari are very bad about choosing not to adhere to standards and support new functionality in JS and CSS. Right now, that means that these browsers exhibit lots of unexpected behavior. If you become a web developer you will come to hate these browsers with every fiber of your being.