Does The Responsive Web Design Teach Embedding?

Hi!
This may seem like a silly question. But, I would like to know if we learn how to embed things like a forum or chat or anything, even a google map feature?
I was just talking with a family member and they asked me if I would be able to embed a forum on their domain after I complete my learning on here.
(I didn’t tell them I plan to learn as much as I can of the various code courses available. )
I would appreciate any feedback on this question.
Thanks! Happy coding to all! :slight_smile:

It really just goes over the basics. Some areas may go over a little more in depth, but embedding a forum would be advanced from what the FCC teaches. Thats why we usually tell those who ask about jobs and other things that there is still more learning to do even after the FCC curriculum

1 Like

Thank you for your response, Cody, and this information. I will send my family member an email to let them know that I will not be skilled enough for me to embed a forum for them on their one domain. I do not think they will be too surprised but I am honoured they asked me, once I told them I was learning on Free Code Camp. :slight_smile:
Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.