Does this mean I have 15 things wrong with my code? And if so how do I fix them?

I went through line by line, but I don’t know what is wrong with my code. I didn’t match the Survey page exactly, I thought I just had to follow the User Story. Thanks for the help :smiley:

Link to code: https://codepen.io/diana-burke/pen/oNGOPbq

pass_fail

What that is saying is that 15 of 17 tests have passed.
When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

For instance, the first full failing message says

If I enter non-numbers in the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
Number field should be HTML5 validated : expected 'text' to equal 'number'
AssertionError: Number field should be HTML5 validated : expected 'text' to equal 'number'

The next full failing message says

Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.
Every radio-button group should have at least 2 radio buttons : expected 1 to be at least 2
AssertionError: Every radio-button group should have at least 2 radio buttons : expected 1 to be at least 2

Hope that helps.

Edit: On a side note, you have errors in your code. You can run your HTML code through the W3C validator to help identify coding/syntax errors.

2 Likes

That helps a lot! Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.