Hi! This is my first topic. I’d love to get some feedback for my “survey form” practice. It is really simple, but I have been learning code for +1year and I still feel nerves when someone reads my code (it’s not an ego but self-esteem issue ), so this could help me to get used to show my projects.
Probably there will be grammatical mistakes since I am not a native English speaker.
Here we go:
------>> Survey form full page <<------
… Editor View
THANK YOU for your time!
Very neat & clean works. I’m attracted at the moving bar with a cat on it!
Hi @drowvoloper, your form looks good. Just a couple of things you may want to revisit;
- codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- When you correct the one minor issue in CSS, run it again and it will give you another. Clean that up too. Neither is major, just helping you write cleaner code.
- The input area for ‘how many do you own’ is too small to display your placeholder text so maybe it’s not necessary
- make it so users can click on either the label or the radio button/checkbox.
- That being said you have many uses of the
<label> element where it’s not really being used correctly. It’s meant as a usability improvement for mouse users so that when the user clicks on text within the
<label> element it will toggle the control.
- change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
Thank you very much! This helped me a lot. I improved my project following your advice.
what is a Hooman?
You did nice on your layout.
Maybe add a bit more color…