Don't detect the right answer in the second exercisse of CSS Grid

In the Responsive Web Design chapter. :arrow_right: Lesson " CSS Grid"
:arrow_right: Exercisse : Add Columns with grid-template-columns does not detect the right answer. Even if I copypaste from the videohelp.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

The issue might just be with your code, so if you could post your current solution then we could help you debug.

No. I did the exercisse correctly. I Checked in the videohelp and my answer was correct . (the answer is " grid-template-columns: 100px 100px 100px; " ). But for some reason when I press the ''run the tests ‘’ button always my answer is detected as wrong. But it’s not.

Close your browser and retry, sometimes that works. If not, please post your code (all of it) so we can help!

Either you have an error and we need to see your code to find it or you did it correctly and we need to see your code to reproduce the issue and understand it.

Either way… If you ask for help, we will need to see your code.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.