Dreaming in code?

I can’t be the only one.

I’ve been coding a lot over the last few months, and I’ve been noticing that I’ve been having dreams about writing programs.

The fact that I do it right before bed probably doesn’t help - kind of a Tetris Effect.

5 Likes

Yeah, there are mornings when I wake up exhausted… working on a client’s problem from the day before in my dream. It’s like working a third-shift.

1 Like

ha ha yep…i thought i was the only one…good to know i’m not lol

2 Likes

Are you walking thru life yet seeing everything as objects and what methods you’d have to write to change it’s properties?

I remember the epiphanies my classmates and I had back in the late 1990’s while at the vending machine when we learning about Java and object-oriented programming. Having to access a certain item by pressing certain buttons was life changing for this programmer :wink:

1 Like

Some people don’t like it but at the moment it’s motivation for me. I’m just starting out with programming and Python, about a month, so when I wake up I’m already in gear and ready to learn.

I think what we are experiencing is natural. And if it isn’t, I wouldn’t have it any other way.