Drum Machine App

I love this! I just opened it to checkout it out but started grooving and spent a lot of time on it. Very inspiring.

Hi dear @mozmoriani . Thank you a lot for the kind words! Will continue to improve myself!

Hi, Thanks for your advice. Following that, I have added that feature to my app. You can take a look at it and give me your feedback.

hi @croy4744 ! I checked the previous link you provided for your drum machine and I can’t see this new feature.
May be I was not clear - Like in mine drum machine app under the button “play it” you could see all the drum pads you clicked and then by pressing “play it” you could hear them all sound one after another (like a small melody which sounds not nice but still =)).

Drum Machine (croy47.github.io)

Oops!! I forgot to add link to the page when I had updated the changes. Here is the page, madam.

hey @croy4744. i really like the drum machine! i think the way you can switch between banks, power it off and on, and play the melodies you create is really cool. nice work : )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.