Eid Mubarak ! to you all

Hey, All of Muslim fellows and friends who enjoy celebrating Eid. I wish you all a very happy and enjoyable day.
So for this specific occasion I decided to create a simple project to wish all of you.
I enjoyed what I did after so many days. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @ridzzali110 , your project looks very good. It looks good in mobile devices too.
Nice to see that you are happy while practicing coding.

1 Like

i really appreciate it :blush:

1 Like

Quick Question: How long did it take you to write out that SVG? I have never used them before and every complex one I see is a 1000 lines sometimes. Do you use a program to autogenerate it or do you place all 1000ā€™s of those numbers in?

No, I use undraw for my svgs because it provide open source illustration for designer and students. but I edited the color of some parts of illustration.

2 Likes

and also you can use illustrator to create your illustration and vector and it will generate code by itself and you can use it. just like this one

2 Likes

Khair Mubarak sister! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You have built a fabulous project. Iā€™m in love with this project. :+1:
How did you make this project? I have no idea how to make such a project. Where did you learn this from?

1 Like

I almost learned everything from here but the thing I noticed is that interest is what really matters in your work because if enjoyed doing it you will do more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! you are absolutely right. :+1:
@ridzzali110