END OF COURSE PROJECTs

Hello!
Should my project just include what the challenge is asking? Or is a link or something like that?

1 Like

I don’t understand the question. You will build a project that meets all of the requirements and passes all the tests. You will then submit a link to that project.

2 Likes

My question was that there are only 10 requirements and what I learnt throughout the course was a lot more. So if I only matched the requirements ONLY am I good to go?

1 Like

Hey there,

Yes, this is correct. At the end of the day, the certification requirement is to pass the tests, and stay true to the academic honesty pledge.

To just say, and we mention it often: If a Camper only does the bare minimum throughout the curriculum, then they are shooting themselves in the foot. That is, the point of taking personal time to learn a free resource is to learn; doing the bare minimum is, arguably, not proficient learning.

Furthermore, many Campers use the projects they complete in the curriculum as show-pieces on the portfolio. The idea behind this is to have something to present to potential employers, and I doubt any would be interested based on the ‘bare minimum’.

Hope this clarifies.

3 Likes

If you didn’t cheat and it passes all the tests, then it technically meets the requirements. That’s a pretty stupid way to approach an education though.

1 Like

I do not get it what tests?

You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like: https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js .

1 Like

Ok thank you so much!