Error submitting my solution to exercise

Tell us what’s happening:
Greetings to all he community hope you all are good this morning, i hereby come to ask for help don’t what i’m missing in my solution but the marker keeps prompting me with the error mesage of missing serve statement.
serve static files

Your project link(s)

solution: https://replit.com/@mouzongandreas/boilerplate-express

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Serve Static Assets

Link to the challenge:

Not sure if this was changed in the meantime, but the code on the replit is different than what’s on your image.

1 Like

Hello @sanity thanks for responding. So yes i had to change it and test more opetion sincefrom the comments in the challenge the first path is optional, so i removed it

Hello @jwilkins.oboe please could you give a look on this and tell me how you see it ?

Well, I’ve forked your project, and with code that’s on image on line 5, challenge passed for me.

Are you submitting the correct link?

1 Like

I also forked the project and used your original code and was able to get it to pass.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback i did checked my link but still cannot get any correct tik from the marker. may be it is a probleme with my pc let me continue checking whatsa wrong

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.