Errors on Tech Doc page

Hi; Almost completed the Tech Doc page assignment (of course not so flashy) get following errors that fail:

1. Each element with the class of “main-section” should also have an id comprised of the innerText contained within it, with underscores in place of spaces. The id may include special characters if there are special characters in the respective innerText. (e.g. The that contains the header, “JavaScript & Java”, should have a corresponding id=“JavaScript_&_Java”).

In my code I have it declared as below:

<section=“main-section” id=“JavaScript_and_Java”>
JavaScript and Java

1. Each element with the class of “nav-link” should contain text that corresponds to the text within each (e.g. if you have a “Hello world” section/header, your navbar should have an element which contains the text “Hello world”).

2. When I click on a navbar element, the page should navigate to the corresponding section of the “main-doc” element (e.g. If I click on a “nav-link” element that contains the text “Hello world”, the page navigates to a element that has that id and contains the corresponding

All except nav-links “What you should already know” and “Javascript and Java” don’t work - the reason is mostly due to the above I guess?

1. Also; when I view this codepen project on a mobile; the Navigation bar and the main doc both overlay each other and this looks highly unprofessional; not sure if the media query declared works?

My Codepen URL: https://codepen.io/rajgorakshay/pen/GRZjBGx

This is the first problem I noticed, in your id, you are missing an underscore
<section class="main-section" id="What_you_should already_know"> <header> What you should already know </header>

test 12 and 13 - the error is directly tied to test 4

edit:
and for the navbar and media query you may want to set the width using viewport width

@vinyl704 @Roma Nope; sorry. All the errors still stand strong…no change. One more thing to be noted; all day today the real-time codepen …has not been responding instantly. Meaning; I make the changes; save and then again have to “Refresh” the browser page to make the changes appear!

1st error was in the “what you should know” there was an extra space after you added the underscore,
2nd, you’re missing the nav-link for #constants,
and lastly you dropped the class from the JavaScript section tag. I think that was everything I did to get your code to pass 16/16

@vinyl704 @Roma Not sure if I’m having a bad day with codepen? but I can;t get this working??? I have made the small changes the ones you pointed out. Also; like I said when I view this webpage on a mobile it looks awful… :frowning: Lastly; if someone can assist me how to get scroll bar to my navigation bar…so that it becomes easy to navigate. Thank you in advance.

the error for the test says

Check that these .main-section ids have corresponding href values : JavaScript_and_Java

you do not have a href like that. remember that it is case sensitive