Escaping Literal Quotes

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

var myStr = "I am a \"double quote\"string inside\"double quotes\"."; // Change this line

```I see a few threads on this issue but no correction. 

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: <code>Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36</code>.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/escaping-literal-quotes-in-strings/

You have three tiny mistakes causing this to fail. Computers are very exact. Paying attention to very small details is very important for a dev.

Notice that it should be “double quoted”, not “double quote” and also you are missing two spaces. When I make those changes, your code passes.

Let us know if you are still having issues.

Thank you for the help. I had caught the spelling issue but was not aware of the spacing. I will never forget this lesson considering the amount of time I spent on it.

Yup, those are the ones you remember. Don’t let it discourage you. As a professional dev, a good day is one where I feel like whacking my head on the desk for being an idiot and missing something obvious only a dozen times.