(Español) Managing Packages with NPM - How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Cuéntanos qué está pasando:
I can’t use your repository “GitHub - freeCodeCamp/boilerplate-npm: A boilerplate for the freeCodeCamp curriculum.” to implement it in my page and start with the course “Back End Development and APIs”. If I clone the repository, github doesn’t upload the changes because these files already exist in github, if I make a submodule I can’t upload the changes.

Desafío: Gestión de paquetes con NPM - Cómo usar package.json, el núcleo de cualquier proyecto Node.js o paquete npm

Enlaza al desafío:

Welcome there,

There is no need to update/upload the files to GitHub - you are expected to host/serve the app on a public domain. If you are unsure what this means, I suggest following the link pointing to replit.com, as this will automate a lot of the setup for you.

If you really want to upload your code to GitHub, then you need to fork the freeCodeCamp/boilerplate-npm repo to your own account, and change the upstream for the Git repository to point to your GitHub repository.

Hope this clarifies.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.