Exercise Tracker 3rd Test Not Passed

Hello everyone,
I spent the whole weekend trying to figure out why I can’t pass the 3rd test. Every other test passes, but this one, for some reason, won’t and I can’t find out why.
I even read the test code here

I’ve logged every added exercise, and here you can see what my app is responding with.
I creates 4 exercises, this is the one created for the 1st test:

{ 
    username: 'fcc_test_15940721610',
    description: 'test',
    duration: '60',
    _id: '5f039c61f5591409291d66e3',
    date: 'Mon Jan 01 1990' 
}

I cant see why this isn’t working and ran out of ideas.

Edit:
Glitch Link

Hello and welcome to the FCC community~!

May we have a link to your Glitch project? Seeing the code would help us debug it. :slight_smile:

Of course,
Glitch Link

As you can already deduce from some of the console.log statements, I’ve gone almost crazy trying to find the error.

Okay, so the only thing I see that might be throwing the error is you’re using moment to set the format for the date.
If I recall correctly, I was only able to get this test to pass with .toDateString().

I had tried that before, and tried it again just now, it does not work.
Side question: Why do i get an error with the Spread Operator within Glitch apps and the sample project doesnt.

That could be caused by a syntax error, or by a difference between your code elsewhere in the project.

I am not sure what else might be causing the bug, though I remember reading something about Glitch temporarily disallowing outside services to ping projects. Of course, now that I need that article I can’t find it. :sweat_smile:

My database registers every Post request, which means Glitch is allowing fcc to use my app. Also, the other tests pass.

I managed to solve this on my own, turns out Duration was being returned as a string.
If someone happens to read this, remember Duration must be a Number, and as such, cant be inside single or double quotes in the returned json.