Exercise tracker problems

I’m having trouble with the exercise tracker project for a third day now.
The all other tests pass, but the user log GET request tests fail, while they do work exactly like the example test. I have compared the raw data and it is 100% similar on the example project as mine. What is odd is that the from/to/limit test on log passes, while all other log tests fail.
I can’t figure out what’s wrong. I did not use MongoDB in the solution since it was not required.

solution: boilerplate-project-exercisetracker - Replit

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:107.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/107.0

Challenge: Back End Development and APIs Projects - Exercise Tracker

Link to the challenge:

Okay. Got it to work. Hadn’t noticed that the date input was optional.
This can be closed now.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.