Exercise tracker project found some wierd issues

I tested the exercise tracker project with the example url provided and the tests gave me the exact same error which i am facing with my own project

Here’s a screenshot of it

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.93 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Exercise Tracker

The DateString format issue
kindly help me out with this

You’ll have to post some code, preferably a link to a repl.it project. Or check the multitude of other posts in the forums to see if any of their issues are your issues.

but the error is caused by the example url provided by the fcc which means that something is not right here.

There’s no guarantee that the example is updated as the project tests are updated. Since the tests are time dependent and run in your browser, even the example may not pass due to configuration issues on your machine or may not pass some times of day (like when the local date and UTC date are not equal). If your project isn’t passing the tests, then post the code or search the forums for more information about debugging this project.

1 Like

Okay guys so i tried to test my project api again after a week i guess and it passed somehow XDDD <3

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.