I have been using add event listener function in the login form and suppose to add the following functionality :
- Put a relevant event using addEventListener.
- Now write a function that’d be called on that event
- Check that whether values of both email and password fields are empty or not using the same function
- If any of the fields is empty, ask use to fill up the fields
- If both are filled, show an alert saying ‘Logged In Successfully’.
- Also, check for format of email in the first input field and ensure that password field’s length is not less than 8 character.