Facts about Kendrick Lamar - Would love some feedback

Facts about Kendrick Lamar - Would love some feedback

This project is all my portfolio consists of right now and so any and all feedback would be much appreciated.

I like this because I like Lamar :slight_smile:

From a design aspect I wish the numbers stood out a bit more.
I.E. A different color inside of the circle.

Also if there was a way to indicate to scroll down visually. Here is an example of what I mean: http://www.robsawyer.me/blog/2013/09/17/scroll-indicator/
It does not have to be like that example, just something to indicate to a user to scroll down besides the presence of a scroll bar alone.

No idea who he is. But the site is very nice.

Great site, great responsiveness and I the fact that the first thing that you see is him with his name is the best introduction to a tribute/bio page that I’ve ever seen.

Very nice fan page! So far, one of the best I’ve seen. I learned a lot by looking at the source code. I agree with @ladyoniyide about the “scroll down” indication (thanks for the link! :slight_smile:).

I love the numbers but I think it would look better if they were all left aligned and not left right alternating. That will help with the design principle of alignment. Here’s a link I found regarding the 5 principles of design, http://maddisondesigns.com/2009/03/the-5-basic-principles-of-design/

I really like the minimalistic approach, very clean. Keep on going my friend.

This is a nice design, I’m a bit sad I didn’t think of something this good :slight_smile:

alright… this looks beautiful… I also looked at the source code- and felt lost! it’s so neat, and organized, and easy to read- mine tends to look like a crap-ton of

mess… i am unfamiliar with a shameful amount of what you’ve done here but it’s truly a well organized, beautifully laid out page- great UX!

I was about to make a Kendrick site. After seeing yours, I’m so glad I didn’t. Yours would put mine to shame. It’s so beautiful, and it totally does K.Dot justice.

On a side note, how did you get so good? FCC doesn’t really go into detail on design techniques. How can I go about improving my design skill. I’m still struggling with the first iteration of my portfolio site.