FCC Pomodoro Clock, Can't get all audio tests to pass

Here is the link to the codpen
I can’t get both User Tests 28 and 29 to pass at the same time. The error begins User Test 29 (the third audio test):

3. The audio element with id of “beep” must stop playing and be rewound to the beginning when the element with the id of “reset” is clicked.

First thing is I don’t understand the error. The sound does stop when reset is pressed. But I was able to remove the error by manipulating the src attribute of the audio tag

handleReset() {
        //...
           let aud = document.getElementById("beep")
            if (!aud.paused) {
              aud.pause();
              aud.currentTime = 0;
              aud.src = ''
            //..
            }

And then resetting the src attribute just as it plays in the tick ()method as it plays

tick() {
//...
                let aud = document.getElementById("beep");
                aud.src = alarm;
                aud.play();
}
//...

That worked to get the test to pass but caused user Story 28 to fail:

2. The audio element with id=“beep” must be 1 second or longer.

At that point I substituted an 8 second sound just to be sure it was long enough. As it stands now I can pass one test or the other by including, or commenting, the line in handleReset()

aud.src = '';

Please help me to fix this.
(If you have followed it all the way to here, note that tick interval is set to 1/10 second to save your time when testing the program)

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.132 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Pomodoro Clock

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/front-end-libraries/front-end-libraries-projects/build-a-pomodoro-clock

Welcome, pentsok.

Well done, on completing this project. I have been taking my fair time with mine.

The issue is that the audio does not stop when the reset button is pushed, when the timer has finished.

I recommend you try to figure it out from the hint above. I am sure you are able, but if you are tired here is the spoiler:

handleReset() {
        if (this.state.timerId != null) {
            clearInterval(this.state.timerId)
            this.setState({ timerId: null })

let stopOrStart = document.getElementById("start_stop")
            stopOrStart.innerText = "Start"
            // let aud = document.getElementById("beep")
            //   aud.pause();
            //   aud.currentTime = 0;
              // aud.src = ''
        }
      let aud = document.getElementById("beep")
      aud.pause();
      aud.currentTime = 0;
     // PS I do not see a reason to reset the aud.src

Hope this helps

Thanks so much. That did the trick. And, you are right, there is no good reason for aud.src = ‘’. It was an attempted fix (it worked but caused another test to fail)