having trouble choosing the background color cause it always looks different when I open it on my phone. I like the color on my pc but not on my phone.
hey @yennytionardi15, I like the coffee theme.
When I click on the coffee name in the Catering section, the checkboxes are not checked, I think you have an issue with the 'id’s. They have to be unique.
hi @RReiso !! thanks for the feedback. I don’t think I have any problems with the checkboxes. it’s checked when I clicked on it.
@yennytionardi15, checkboxes are supposed to work not only when you click exactly in the checkbox but also on the label.
@RReiso, I got it now… thanks!
Your page looks good @yennytionardi15. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Reference MDN Docs
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
thank you for your feedback:)