fCC Survey Form Feedback requested

Hello,
I’m looking for feedback on my Survey Form challenge. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

https://codepen.io/crystalredmon/pen/JjpGOdq?editors=0100

Hi! Take what I say with a grain of salt, as I am also pretty new and just finished my survey form myself :slight_smile:

First of all, I like it! It’s a simple appealing design.

In the HTML portion of the code, I believe you don’t need to specify doctype or add any of the head/body tags. Codepen separates things out so that the HTML section is just what would normally go in a body tag. I don’t think you need to link to the stylesheet either (your tag does have a typo in it, which means it normally probably wouldn’t work?).

Responsiveness: I noticed that when I make the screen smaller, the first two question fields go outside the box. The textarea does too, to a lesser extent.

Accessibility: For people with vision issues, you may want to consider a darker font color or adjust the transparency of the background, as the text is not super readable with white on a pale background.

Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback! If others with more experience disagree with or would modify my feedback, feel free to tag me.

Thank you for taking the time to not only view the page but also look at the actual code. Your feedback was extremely helpful. I will make those changes and keep those points in mind as I move forward. Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.