I’ve been beavering away and just finished the survey form and would appreciate some feedback mainly concerning if the code structure/syntax is correct and in general about the aesthetics.
I found this quite a bit more challenging than the tribute page mostly due to what I wanted to do in my head and my current lack of coding knowledge but once I got my head around flexbox it came together in the end.
Like the first project, it felt like I’ve learned quite a bit from this one mainly due to being stuck and having to figure things out.
Nice job. Some things to revisit;
- when I click off of ‘products owned’ I cannot see a number. Consider making that wider.
- allow users to click on the labels, not just the radio button/checkbox
- change cursor to pointer when hovering over the submit button
Heres what I’ve changed:
- All input fields have been resized
- Added a missing width variable on the “Product Owned” field
- Reordered and corrected the label tags making them clickable
- Changed pointer feedback for radio, check, labels and the submit button.
- Added focus effects on labels as a bonus, I thought why not.
Thanks for all the feedback, it’s very much appreciated!
Nice job @Andy-R. I like the bonus as well
I don’t have anything to add, except I think it looks gorgeous. I like the motif you used with the rounded corners.
Wow nice form:clap:Excellent work.
Very easy to look at and works well on iPhone 8! Great work.