FCC - Survey Form project feedback

Hello ! Just finished my second project and I would be grateful if I recive some feedback!
Do you think that looks proffesional?

https://codepen.io/mosakay/pen/vYyQVzJ

Hey Liviu,

nice to meet you! :wave:

Congrats on your project, you did a great job so far! :clap:

Clearly seeing that you are making very good progress.

My ideas:

• all tests pass, awesome!

• HTML validation and CSS validation show no errors! :clap:

• you can increase the overall readability of your page by adding some more spacing, e.g. between the question labels and the answers

• you have some responsiveness on small screens, but when I decrease the width of my browser to a mid size, the content gets cut off:

You can simply add some more media queries.

Keep up the great work,
looking forward to seeing your next steps! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your form looks good @Mosakay. Some thing to revisit;

• Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
1 Like

@miku86 Thank you! I’ve just added one more media query!
@Roma I tried not to use but when I use display: flex; on input type-radio the items are not in the same line, like the circle is up and the text is down…I don’t know how to do it right now because my css is a little bit messed up but in the future I will remember that! :slight_smile:

You don’t need to use display: flex;. Instead of using <br> elements to have each inline element on a new line, use or set container elements to be block-level elements so they’ll each take up the full width.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.