FCC Survey Forum

I have been trying to complete the survey forum and even after so many tries and methods, I have not been able to find the solution to the question:

1. I can see a short explanation with id=“description” in P sized text.
    This is the code:
<header class="header">
          <h1 id="title">Harshu's Survey Form</h1>
          <p id="discription" class="discription">
            Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the platform!
        </p>
          </h>
      </header>
2. For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id="name-label", id="email-label", and id="number-label".

This is the Code: 
       <div class="form-group">
                <label for="name" id="name-label">Name</label>
          <input type="text" id="name" name="name" placeholder="Enter your Name" required>
            </div>
  <div class="form-group">
                <lable for="email" id="email-label">Email</lable>
                  <input type="email" id="email" name="email" placeholder="Enter your Email" required> 
            </div>
  <div class="form-group">
    <lable for="number" id="number-label">Age<span class="clue">(optional)</span></lable>
    <input type="number" id="number" name="age" min="14" max="99" placeholder="age" required>
    </div>

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME????

Hi @HarshJohn !

Welcome to the forum!

You have a spelling error here

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

1 Like

OMG!! Thank you so much Jwilkins.oboe
I just saw the spelling of label too…
Once again:

Thank You jwilkins.oboe

Just to expand on this, when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The full failing message reads

I can see a short explanation with id="description" in P sized text.
There should be an element with id="description" : expected null to not equal null
AssertionError: There should be an element with id="description" : expected null to not equal null

Note that the failing message tells you what the test is looking for and why it is failing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.