FCC Technical Documentation Page query

Hi, I can’t seem to get past user story number 3. My code seems correct, almost identical to the example. Am I missing something?

this is the fcc pen, not your own
you need to save the pen as your own to save and share your code (try the fork button)

I have done that now. Can you see it?

it says about "the first element in each section", what’s inside your section elements?

I have the titles of the headings, like Introduction, etc… I don’t understand what is wrong?

where is the closing section tag in respect of the header element?
look at it carefully

1 Like

Oh thank you so much! Fixed it. :pray:

Hello Chunzg welcome to our community.
The third story is just straight it says within your every section element the first and foremost element should be the heading element. Now look at your code if you have got it else the solution goes as …

<main id="main-doc">
  <section class="main-section">
    <header>Intro</header>
  </section>
    <header>What you should know</header>
  </section>
    <header>Java and Javascript</header>
  </section>
    <header>Hello world</header>
  </section>
    <header>Variables</header>
  </section>
</main>
1 Like

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes

Alright magical girl !