FCC Tribute Page-Required Feedback

Hello
I’ve finished FCC survey page project.Please provide feedback.
Your feedback is appreciated.

Good work! It looks like you have a solid foundation you can build on to make this page look even better!

Firstly, I noticed that you don’t much css styling for fonts. Have you thought about adding any or importing some cool Google fonts? Also, you could get rid of all of the “strong” tags by making a css class for that.

Next, I think your colour scheme is great, but perhaps trying to add in some CSS Box Shadow would make things even cooler! I think that you could highlight key information in these boxes and make them stand out from the background. Here is a link to check out: https://www.cssmatic.com/box-shadow

Maybe in time, you could convert your layout to flexbox and make the site more responsive, but that is for a later time. Overall, I think it is a great first product! Just keep building on it and it will keep getting better!

I like the title of this feedback request. Required. That’s something I should use next time I need some feedback.

This isn’t your survey page. It’s a tribute page.

Here are some things you will need to change to make your page look and function better:

• The image is a little too big. I would suggest that the tribute image (or any image) should have a height of less than sixty percent of the browser’s height.
  • Add a little padding to the timeline. At least ten percent on the left and right sides to space things out a little better.
  • Something I always tell people is to add a font that matches the subject. A font that matches the person you are making the page to.

This is a really good project–especially for a first-time. Great job. Keep up the great work.
:slight_smile:

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Next time I’ll take care of what you said.
I’ll use CSS box shadow property and also flexbox to make it more responsive.
Thank You

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
I’ll take care of what you said.
I’ll going to make changes that you mentioned.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @parth1537, welcome to the forums. Your page looks good but there are some things you should revisit;

• codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • there are some things you need to clean up in the HTML section. Remember, an id can be used only once.
    • you have a typo and a duplicate in CSS. The typo affects how your page displays, the duplicate is not affecting anything but take care of it. As an aside, when you correct that typo your timeline becomes harder to read. Left justified would be better.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links
  • The text in your timeline is small and hard to read on a laptop/desktop. An increase in height would help.

thanks @Roma for your valuable feedback I’ll try to consider the things you mentioned above.
Again thanks alot.