Hi, I have just finished my tribute page and would love to hear some feedback! Here it is: https://codepen.io/natalieardray/pen/WNxpGwv
I think your page looks good!
I ran your code through the html analyzer and there are a couple of errors that need fixing.
Also I would review the lesson on giving meaningful text to links.
Great job though!
In terms of design it looks pretty good.
In terms of the code, first of all, get in the habit of formatting your code.
And watch your tags. You don’t have a closing tag for
figure but have a stray closing
Thank you for the feedback! I thought I had some issues with the code lol
Your page looks good @nataliehill405. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- “here” is not accessible
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- User’s are not seeing your page the way you want them to. Most won’t have ‘Bangers’ loaded on their computer and you neither
linkto it (
headelement in HTML) or
- Remember to use the recommended fallback font too
Thank you so much for the advice!