Feedback, 4th Project - Technical documentation page

Hi Campers,

I have just finished my 4th responsive web design project.

As always, I would appreciate your feedback.

See the Pen FCC | Project 04 | Technical Documentation Page by Renzo (@rcnavarrop)

Just in case, the web content (text) was retrieved from www.git-scm.com and it is correctly cited below each section according to APA format.

TBT, that’s pretty awesome, the way you designed that layout.
Cheers!!

1 Like

@rcnavarrop Nice! You put a lot of work into that I can tell because I just did the same project. The mobile transparent menu and hamburger button are a cool looking feature.

Make the link at the bottom of the page bigger. The link is hard to click on.

1 Like

Thank you @Rishabh7 =D

Thanks for the feedback @brandon_wallace !

I like how you used color, it made feel I could read and process the content of the page.
I tried the link and got and error page for linkedin. Might be something to look at.

1 Like

In mobile view, something has a fixed width, as there is a horizontal scroll bar. The horizontal scroll bar is the bane of everyone’s existence xd
but amazing mobile table of contents, reminds me of W3…

1 Like

Hi @jethro1!

Regarding the LinkedIn error, it is because, I am still updating some information to focus its content on my software development experience. Sooner I will make it public again. Thanks for your comment!.

Best regards,

Hi @1-1,

Thanks for you feedback!, I did not figure out such annoying behavior before. Now it is fixed =D.

Best regards!