Feedback about the Portfolio Web Page

Hi guys checkout this portfolio website and give your feedback about it.
https://boring-brahmagupta-08c718.netlify.app/

1 Like

Your page looks good @adeelch30ty. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are a couple of HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • The following present a bad UX
    • On landing on the page I see a “portfolio” button that take the user nowhere but a “portfolio” link in the nav does.
    • When in the “about me” section there is a “contact me” button that doesn’t do anything yet a “contact” section in the nav does.
  • Is the user looking at a template or a real portfolio? When first landing on the site it says a “web developer based in NYC” but footer has an address of California
  • Some section titles are cut-off when using the nav to get to them…“about”, “portfolio”

The text is just a placeholder dummy text The buttons are also there as a placeholder, this is just a template it is not a real portfolio website. The users can change the text and links according to them.

Okay but template or not links should be consistent. A “portfolio” button and a “portfolio” link should take the user to the same place. Same with “contact”. Any difference would be a bad UX.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.