Hello Everyone! I would really appreciate your feedback and advice. Also I can’t figure out how to move picture from the bottom to the right side of text. https://codepen.io/yoyovj/pen/vYmmeWw
Welcome to the forums @vladimirjankauskas. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There is an HTML syntax error you should be aware of and address.
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
- I’d say that “continue reading here” is not accessible since you’re having the reader read through the same text that’s on your page just to read two additional sentences.
- Don’t be afraid to be descriptive with
idnames. It will be more semantic for yourself, and others who read your code. For example, if you have several two letter, or one letter,
id's that make sense to you now, they may not a year later and probably will never mean anything to other people.