Feedback and Tips for my Survey Form

Can you give feedback and tips for my survey form?
https://codepen.io/EderPagliottto/full/wvgKOdy

I really appreciate if you give me tips to improve my project!

it looks simple and operative and it seems responsive, but id work i bit more on the styling.
On larger screens the form sits in the right, you could move its content in the center instead. There is no visible separation between the questions. You could utilize borders, different font colors for labels, or extra margin between the form items. The text field can also has its size slightly increased to fit better with the appearance.

1 Like

Your form looks okay @ederpagliotto. Some things to revisit;

• Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.
    • The projects aren’t just another challenge. Each one is meant to be a significant step in your progress. Every project you do will require research, planning, trial and error, and strengthening your skills beyond what you gain from the incremental challenges.

That being said also;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Revisit the lessons (or search) to see why the name attribute is important in checkbox groups.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Utilize the DRY (Do not Repeat Yourself) principle. How can lines 5 - 19 in your CSS be consolidated?
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.