Please, give me your feedback!
Thanks a lot!
Your page looks good @Afranio. Somethings to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There is an HTML syntax/coding error you should be aware of and address. (we’re using HTML5)
Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). (be wary of duplication
propery: value; pairs as it can make maintenance harder)
(The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- This is a nit but you should follow the recommendation for the default font here (
font-family: "Patrick Hand SC";) rather than leaving it blank/not providing one.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.