Feedback for my first RWB tribute page project

I just finished working on the Tribute page for the Responsive web design projects.
Here’s the link: https://codepen.io/thewebking_/pen/GRMzmjE

Please, i will really appreciate every feedback on how to improve both my codes and the page style. Thank you!

Your page looks good @TheMoneyKing. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
      Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
1 Like

@elreydeldinero I like your page, over time you will improve a lot, a recommendation is that you not only stay with what freecodecamp teaches you, look at other pages, tutorial videos or courses where you can implement and learn new skills, a greeting! :wave:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for this.:pray:t5:

One thing, you mentioned since copy/paste from codepen, i should ignore the first message. Does it mean I can’t check if the Html syntax is correct? Cause i tried checking in the W3 validator, and it says “code can’t be checked”…

I appreciate this🙏🏾

Can you please recommend other resources, tutorials or courses to help improve my knowledge and build better? Thank you!

I’m not sure what you mean by all this.
Click on the link to the validator and then copy/paste your HTML code into the big white box. It will come back with all the errors in your code.
What I said what of those errors you can ignore the first warning and first two error messages because codepen does not require those elements, therefore you don’t have them.

I’m able to copy/paste your code into the validator and get results. You should be able to also.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I just checked it now, and i saw what you meant. Thanks for your help