Thanks for stopping by!
Your CSS and HTML aren’t connected properly
You might have something POINTing towards your main, header, h1 elements
Hi, thanks! I’m not entirely sure what you mean - should I be using body instead of main and putting my h1 inside a header tag instead of in main?
Welcome to the forums @slarkworthy. Your page looks good. Something to revisit;
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation
- “wikipedia” is not accessible
Some things to think about. You don’t have to do them.
- Since the items in your time line start with a bold date, maybe get rid of the bullets.
- The timeline is very narrow, on both desktop and mobile. Maybe make it a little wider.
Thanks, this was super helpful!